All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Wednesday 9 July 2014

How Wigan & Leigh College Made My Career


“I graduated from my PG Program with 2 Years Work Experience .. Thanks to WLCI’s Earn While You Learn Program! ” This is a direct quote by Mr. Ankur Sahni, Alumni of WLCI – Business Management Course

Currently he embraces the position of Vice President at Barclays Bank PLC in Singapore. In continuance of his statement he said – “ Also, I paid only half of my course fees. Throughout my course at WLCI, I got to do training at Amadeus. This not only gave me money but also the confidence to get the full – time job I wanted. ” 

On completing his course and traineeship in the year 2003, Ankur was placed as a Manager with Citibank in New Delhi. His role in the organization included Wealth Management and Financial Advisor. His colleagues have commended him on his work ethics and passion. We at WLCI take pride in Ankur’s success and are glad to have played a distinct role in his story.

WLCI’s Traineeship Scheme was incorporated along the course so as to give the student’s exposure. Textbook knowledge is available at all leading b- schools, what makes us different is this scheme. Wherein, the students gain hands on experience, making them more qualified professionals and leading to better placements.

No comments :

Post a Comment